Monday, 29 September 2014

day that never forget

assalamualaikum..
it past midnight already and yahooo!!!..that my birthday..i'm officially 21 this morning..happy birthday to me...just wishing myself..i don't expect others to remember because i'm feel so shy when others wishing me..i'm just don't know how to respond..i even don't publish my date of birth on the social network because i'm feel so annoy when my timeline full with all the wishes from the one who i never know..hehe..i'm expecting nothing from the others ..the things that i desire the most for myself to fulfill are to visit all the historical place like museum in this island before my graduation because i do love these kind off place damn much..

well,since everyone came out with the 20 fact about themselves(even its a long time ago) ,in this memorable moment,i wanna show off myself too..hehehe..

1.    I'm the third child which born on 30 September 1993

2.    The stubborn one

3.    Love the simple life

4.    I don't talk to the stranger

5.    Might seem serious but actually a crazy one

6.    Tears are the only thing that i'll avoid the most unless i couldn't hold it anymore

7.    Don't annoy me

8.    I'm the one who will forgive but never forget

9.    Do things on my free will

10.  I love to eat sooooo much

11.  Easily give up on the unnecessary thing esspecially for the soulmate

12.  Bad in cooking

13.  Can be a boring one

14.  Love the difference

15.  I love anime(japanese cartoon animation),cartoons and all of that kind of stuff

16.  Hate the 'koya' love movies which never exist in this real life

17.  I'm one of the  'mulut longkang'

18.  Love the soul music like country,blues,instrumental and so on

19.  Wasteful / big spender

20.  I'm only close to the comfortable one

Who ever you are,just live your life to the fullest,ignore all the bullshit and enjoy every little second..don't take everything so serious,learn to accept,don't afraid to fail,do improvement and the most important thing,don't forget our creator ..

maybe thats all from me..if i have to list up all  facts about me..this pages wouldn't be enought..till we meet again in the next update..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

google-site-verification: google0ca468971ca12eda.html